New question, not sure where it goes

This is such a broad question, and the answer will depend on their personal situation. If it’s just a small amount over the limit, they should consider putting money toward their eventual funeral and burial, in an irrevocable funeral trust or escrow fund managed by a funeral home. They can also purchase a more expensive car (they are allowed one car), purchase more personal items for the house, pay for improvements to the house, etc.

For the complete answer, consult my book, Medicaid Secrets, at Thanks!