Trust for Disabled Person

I agree you need to consult a California elder law attorney who knows the Medi-Cal laws. Go to, click Find an Attorney, click “Show” next to Experience Listings, check Medicaid and possibly also “Planning for Disability for Individuals under Age 65”, enter your zip code and then click the drop-down menu “Within distance…” to select how far you’re willing to travel, then finally click Search.

This will give you a good list of elder law attorneys to check out. Good luck!